- Tables are comprised 4 elements:
- Tables are a way of structuring data into rows and columns.
Example Table structure:
- Two main types of HTML lists: ordered and unordered.
<ul> describes a unordered list
<ol> describes an ordered list.
- this list
- is ordered
Commenting with HTML
- Commenting is important in any form of coding.
- Comments help both you and others to better understand the intent of the code.
- Especially helpful when reviewing large amounts of code.
Comments in HTML are not read by browsers. They use the following syntax:
<!-- This is a comment! -->
- Note that no closing tag is necessary. Comments can also be used to temporarily disable a block of code. For example:
<!-- I don't want this to be shown because it is silly
<p>I do not want this content to be shown</p>
<img src="/images/dog-pic.jpg" alt="this is a doggo" title="Doggo">
- This code is ignored, as it is within a comment tag.